costmize??????

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by i-do, Mar 18, 2009.

1. i-do macrumors member

i cannot find anywhere a normal guide that says how to download install and use customize 2.0 on my jailbroken ipod touch 2g.

can anyone make one??????????please????:D:D

*EDIT*
    if anyone have some good sources for games programs etc. please write

2. pwn247 macrumors 6502

pwn247

"Customize" (just one "o") is available in Cydia. Just open up Cydia and search for customize.

Although, it doesn't seem to work on the 2nd generation iPod touch. For adding themes (off of DeviantART.com or Macthemes) and modifying icons and whatnot, download OpenSSH from Cydia, and find a tutorial on the internet to connect to your iPod touch from your computer. (I made a tutorial on this, search fswmacguy on YouTube.)

3. i-do thread starter macrumors member

but, how can i install themes and games through it??????(sorry for my stupidity):eek:

and also...is there anyway to do this through the USB cable because i so far i cant connect my ipod to the internet.......

4. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

ive got a first generation jailbroken iPod Touch and Customize was very unstable until i updated it the other day. ive been able to get in it but when i try to save changed system strings it says its unable to save them. i cant download any themes either