could i return iphone 4 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xRYD3Rx, Jul 5, 2010.

1. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

i purchased the iphone 4 on june 24 first day of launch day, and im getting the signal drops and all that .. i want to return the phone.. and i have a few questions .. the box is open will i be charged ? and the earphones/chargers/adopter isnt used or even touched its in its spot with the plastic on it brand new ! just the phone of course i used it ! would apple accept it ?? and do i have 14 or 30days to return it

2. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

Apple sent out a letter stating 30 days and no restocking fee, so you should be good.

3. Walter Bell macrumors regular

4. hlysmksbtmn macrumors member

5. ajnicho macrumors 6502a

That doesnt apply to phones bought at any other store. o2's current stance, and the lady in the store showed me the email is that Apple's 30 day return does not apply to them.

6. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

You would think Apple would cover the restocking fee for resellers to keep things fair for everyone.

7. agoat macrumors regular

Same, ATT corp store told me the same a 10% restocking fee even though they aware of Apple recent change. And att store don't have any in stock for exchange so probably by the time they do, most people would be over the 30 days return.

8. brinatech.com macrumors member

I would eBay it, currently 32gb is going for $900. Take the money and buy another type of phone, or cancel AT&T and you can pay off the ETF and still have money left over.

9. insidmal macrumors 6502

insidmal

Likewise. Unlock it and you can probably get 1200 or more.. but do it soon, it's going to go down in price faster and faster the longer you wait