Could it be real or because of case?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by patt2k, Jun 26, 2014.

1. patt2k macrumors regular

I was on the L train today in NYC I saw a chick she looked hipster'ish anyways that's not the point.

She had an iPhone and it was huge I kept on checking it out but I was little too far.

Looked wider and screen much taller.

Could this be because of a case or she somehow got a prototype of the upcoming 6? I wish I would take a pic tho.. didn't want to look like a stalker.

Or there might be fake iPhone looking phones with bigger screens? idk.

2. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

3. 53kyle macrumors 65816

53kyle

Or...it wasn't an iPhone at all? If you were far away, an android could look like an iPhone.

4. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

Nah I had the mini that's impossible.

This thing will now hunt me for days because I didn't take the picture lol.:confused:

5. AFDoc macrumors 68030

Why will it (I suspect you meant) "haunt" you for days? Is there nothing more in your life that you need to worry about?

It's a phone..... move on.

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I would've had no problem approaching her and striking a conversation if it were the 6.

7. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

How would a random chick have an iPhone 6? :rolleyes: This thread reminds of the one another member posted about an "iPhone 6" in some airline commercial or the one of an "iPhone 6" in some tv show

8. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Probably an Android phone running a vaguely iOS-like ROM. There are a few of them, such as Miui.

9. Oohara macrumors 68020

Oohara

Obviously a true iPhone fan will be carrying the mockup at all times, just to get a feel for how the size & design will actually feel in day-to-day life :cool:

Always love these sort of comments. If you didn't like to be a bit over the top about Apple products, why would you even frequent a site like this? :eek:

10. AFDoc macrumors 68030

A bit over the top is seeing a story about the same mock up day after day.... some person writing a "story" about some phone he may or may not have seen on a train that he "forgot" to get a picture of (you know because he was in such awe of it possibly, maybe, kinda sorta looking like an i6, from far away) isn't about an apple product.
    It's about some delusion someone had on a train.

11. marvz macrumors 6502a

marvz

Not in NYC. If you ever see an iPhone prototype then in the San Francisco area.
    That's said Apple is using old housings/not the real housing for prototyping.

12. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

If you think I am writing here a BS then you don't have to respond.

Just wanted to share what I thought I have seen and wanted to get some opinions on it who knows it might have even been a fake chinese iPhone looking phone.

:confused: