Could Not Connect Error

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by keithos27, Jul 13, 2007.

1. keithos27 macrumors regular

I recently got an error with iTunes open when I connected my iPhone to it that stated the following:

iTunes could not connect to the iPhone "Keith's iPhone" because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000001).

Has anyone else gotten this? What's up with that? First time I've ever gotten this... I afterwards disconnected, reconnected (I may have shut off and then back on the phone first... can't remember) and it synced fine.

Thanks,
    Keith

Attached Files:

2. keithos27 thread starter macrumors regular

3. billfarm macrumors newbie

Unknown error 0xe8000001 on 8gig iphone

I too am getting this error immediately after hooking my iphone to my mac and itunes. I synced once or twice ok and now cannot at all on this computer. Yesterday it gave me a different error - "cannot find disc" error which has apparently been around since early ipods with no clear fix.

Who does I contact at Apple about this crap?
    -

4. iBookG4user macrumors 604

iBookG4user

I just got this error also. Although the next time I synced it didn't come up again. Anyone know what the problem is?

5. lepurd macrumors newbie

same here

I keep getting that error when i try to sync my apps. :confused: :( my ipod is causing me more trouble than its worth