Could not connect to wifi

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by SakuraSuki, Aug 10, 2013.

1. SakuraSuki, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013

SakuraSuki macrumors 6502

iPad Mini with LTE could not join wife at all, keep pooping up unable to join network. Sometime will need to wait 10 minutes or more to get wifi show up on the list.... This has happen to all iOS 7 iPads, but not in iPhone or iPod Touch. Wifi will keep connect if you put the iPad to sleep, but unable to connect to wifi randomly when you turn off and turn back on. All my other devices, including Nexus 4, BlackBerry PlayBook, Macs and Windows PC could connect to wifi with no problem.

1. Tried rest network setting, still same error.
    2. Unless I reboot my router, it will not connect,

Since my 3G network is unlimited bandwidth, the carrier choose to disable some app accessing networks, such as VoIP, email client and instant messaging... So it is extremely annoying without wifi at home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notice for second picture, my network didn't show up at all. Sometime it will takes 19 minutes or more to find my network.

His has only happens since beta 5, never before beta 5.

2. newtestleper macrumors 6502

3. SakuraSuki thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank You, but it didn't work.... But thank you anyway.

4. Magaman macrumors regular

I had a similar issue when my router was set to only 802.11N. Changing it to "mixed g/n" fixed it.

5. SakuraSuki thread starter macrumors 6502

It is on mixed b/g/n... maybe i should change channel?

6. Magaman macrumors regular

That, or change the band width from 40mhz to 20mhz or auto if that is an option as well. I was having big issues with just straight N, setting everything to mix or auto seemed to help.