Could o2 online clarify some things?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drpellypo, Jun 10, 2010.

1. drpellypo macrumors 6502

There seems to be a lot of confusion about this and clarification from the horses mouth would be good!

For those of us who had an 18 month 3G contract and went to simplicity for iPhone when it ended, what are our upgrade routes? And will we still get 600/1200 and unlimited data? If not, how much data?

2. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

Your best option is to buy a PAYG iPhone 4 and stay on the same Simplicity rolling contract. You'll keep the same minutes, texts and unlimited 3G.

There's an O2 rep answering questions in this thread.

3. drpellypo thread starter macrumors 6502

How do you qualify that though olly? I'm not disagreeing but am trying to find out best options as o2 may well allow those in the same situation as me to upgrade to a new iPhone and keep our simplicity rather than shelling out for a payg. From what I can find theres no info from o2 to say they wont allow people who paid off a full 18 month contract then went to a simplicity without getting a new phone.

4. fabian9 macrumors 65816

fabian9

I'm in exactly the same boat as you and would like to know as well. I've asked o2 on twitter, they seem to reply to a lot of people there quite quickly... no response yet though, guess they must have gone home. will keep you posted if they reply!

http://www.twitter.com/fabandyou