Could someone call this apple store??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by complexcommunic, Apr 13, 2010.

1. complexcommunic macrumors regular

Guys, I'm stuck in my college class and I can't call my apple store to check if the new MBP's are in stock yet. But I'm absolutely dying of curiosity. We could make this a call-my-applestore-thread.
    So if anyone has a phone and a free moment, could someone call the apple store in Annapolis MD? 410-224-5877
    Thanks!! Hopefully...

2. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

Wow, I called them this morning (I live 10 min from there, wanted to see if they had them in stock out of curiosity too because I was on hold at the store in miami -- where I go to school currently) and she said they have them. I asked if they had the new ones that came out today, and she quickly said yes. I would call and double confirm though.

Also, why not just step out of class and make a quick phone call?

3. complexcommunic thread starter macrumors regular

This is excellent news. I feel like skipping the rest of my class and going now. Can anyone else confirm? :D

4. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

I'm itching for a new model, I just want the antiglare one though... So that might mean I have to wait a bit longer :( hopefully not.

5. complexcommunic thread starter macrumors regular

Are the apple stores going to carry the i7 17 inch model? I'm afraid that may be too BTO for them.