Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Retired
Original poster
May 16, 2006
I have one .wdb document that I need to convert, but I do not have MS Works any more...If someone would be kind enough to convert it to an excel or MS Access file, I would be extremely grateful. It would take ages to type up...

This contains phone numbers and addresses, so I do not really want to put it up for grabs. I will however PM a link it to someone (if anyone) who offers to convert this for me.

Thanks in advance (I hope)

orangemacapple

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2006
Raleigh
i think open office reads that format. it reads everything i've thrown at it, and saves it to a format i like. i've thrown excell spreadsheets at it and msword and wordperfect. i just recently openeded and edited an old wordstar file from 15 years ago that i found on an old 1.44 floppy i used on a pre-pentium 286 machine (had a heck of a time finding someone with a floppy drive to copy it for me onto a flash drive)

i like open office!

Retired
Original poster
May 16, 2006
i think open office reads that format. it reads everything i've thrown at it, and saves it to a format i like. i've thrown excell spreadsheets at it and msword and wordperfect. i just recently openeded and edited an old wordstar file from 15 years ago that i found on an old 1.44 floppy i used on a pre-pentium 286 machine (had a heck of a time finding someone with a floppy drive to copy it for me onto a flash drive)

i like open office!
Thanks, but unfortunately Oo does not support this format.

This should do what you want. I saw .wdb on the file format list.

Thank you aswell, but this website does not support .wdb files

Retired
Original poster
May 16, 2006
Thank you very much, but I found a friend who has done it for me...I asked him weeks ago, and he said he did not have works, then phoned me again today to tell me that he found it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.