Could this be the iPhone 8 (7s)??

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gix1k, May 17, 2017.

1. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

I would be more interested in seeing the back. Is the fingerprint sensor embedded in the display or on the back of the iPhone?

Also, the power button looks long and it's excessively protruding.

2. Gix1k thread starter macrumors 68030

Gix1k

It will be truly special if it's added under the glass. I have a feeling it's on the back.

3. Stefan johansson macrumors 65816

Stefan johansson

LOL...that looks like a photoshopped iPhone 6. Obviously,it got stretched in some photo editing software.

4. zone23 macrumors 68000

I'm not sure I can trust a photo with a hand that has long fingernails except for one finger.. fake!

5. bigjnyc macrumors 603

bigjnyc

I saw this on BGR earlier, looks like someone just made a physical mockup based on the rumored schematics leak. It all depends on whether those schematics are legitimate or not.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

Usually leaked photos from Unknown sources that show rumored iPhones have dirty fingernails. So I guess this kind of qualifies.

7. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 601

T'hain Esh Kelch

Nails can break you know..

8. zone23 macrumors 68000

wow so bitter.. yes I did and you do know that nails aren't colored all the way through unless they are fake. A fake nail can easily be replaced.

9. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. Can't really say much about that photograph.

10. UbuntuFu macrumors regular

11. Sunny1990, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017

Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

So here are the reports which claim this will be the iPhone 8 :-

http://bgr.com/2017/05/17/iphone-8-release-date-2017-soon-real-life-photos-exclusive/

http://iphone.appleinsider.com/arti...rport-to-show-final-design-of-apples-iphone-8

http://www.valuewalk.com/2017/05/iphone-8-fake-or-real/

Unfortunately :( it doesn't show touch id on the back, which is a good sign :D it shows only a "FAT" protruding vertical camera
    IMG_0127.JPG
    Here is the back R-P which you are looking for.it doesn't even show :apple: logo

Edit :- i edited my post to add some more information.

12. Relentless Power, May 17, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017

Relentless Power macrumors Core

Relentless Power

What are you trying to make clear? That you posted a link to an unverified mock-up?@UbuntuFu already posted this link before you did.

Also, quoted directly from the article you posted:

"The mockup doesn’t feature any indication of a fingerprint scanner on the back of the phone, however not all markings are present on the dummy, so it’s not clear if this is an indication that the phone’s TouchID sensor will be embedded in the display."

So my question is for you, what are you trying to make clear? Because even the link you posted doesn't confirm anything and they stated it's unclear of where the sensor will be placed, which only Apple knows this answer.

Edit: @Sunny1990. And you edited your post after I replied to you.

13. EM2013 macrumors 65816

EM2013

I wonder why there's never any mockups with the white front. I'm curious to see how it'll look with the white front.