Considering ordering a 2017 iMac, i7 27" with a 580 and a 1TB SSD. I had pretty much decided to wait till next year when they announced the new iMac mostly based on the rumors of a redesign for next year. I need the computer as an upgrade to my Mac Mini, it is my primary desktop PC and also my media server and I use it for encoding and it is really not doing the job and just too slow for some stuff. Plus I just ordered a new ergonomic desk for my office so I will be using the desktop more and want a better experience. I also would like to be able to do some light gaming, nothing too hardcore, WoW and Warhammer total war for the most part. I really have no problem playing games at 1440p and with TB3 I figure at some point I can always get a better eGPU if needed. I have an opportunity to buy the iMac at a considerable discount, as in 3200$ CAD instead of 4700$ that apple would charge, at 4700$ I would not even consider it but at 3200$ I am thinking about it. Before I got the discount on the iMac I was going to wait to see next years model and either get a eGPU with my MacBook Pro or build my own reasonably priced gaming PC to hold me over until the new iMac is released. I know it's dumb really but my main worry is that a year from now Apple comes out with an insane new design for the iMac or Mac Pro and I end up regretting not waiting but on the flip slide I would be saving so much it would probably not be that hard to unload it next year at a price that would be pretty close to what I paid for. Conflicted, want to avoid buyers remorse down the line.