Couldn't Be Happier with my iPhone 4!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SiskoKid, Jun 25, 2010.

1. SiskoKid macrumors 6502

I have no reception issues (at home or work or anywhere), and it's just functioning fantastically! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!

I've been playing with it all day and not doing any work :( Luckily it's Friday :D

I really am in love with the phone. The display is GORGEOUS, and I just can't stop touching it!

I had an hour long phone convo on it last night, didn't charge it all night, been using it basically non stop all day today and it's still at 60% battery! I've got 2 push email accounts going, AIM, had music playing, browsing on it a lot, played a bunch of games (mainly the iOS4 upgraded ones to check 'em out), and it's wonderful!!

The only thing I wish would happen sooner is that app developers would update their games for the retina display. It's annoying to see some fugly icons next to icons looking so dapper and sharp. But I know that'll just take time.

Anywho, YAY iPhone 4!!

2. ItsThatKush macrumors regular

agreed. i love my iPhone 4. No reception issues, no screen color issues, nothing. it's perfect.

battery not as great as i wished, but maybe that's b/c i have about 9 push emails setup. I think I might turn push off for the 6 i don't use that often.

i can't stop staring at it. and the display... my goodness. i'm in love.

3. ducktales macrumors regular

my reception actually improved at my work place. went from no bars/no 3g to full bars with 3G. great phone, great improvement.

4. Wailord macrumors 6502

I get great battery life. Even though it's only been light usage and in standby for most of the time, my battery's gone down 1% (100 --> 99) in the last 80 minutes. My 3G (whose battery I believe was beginning to fail) would have been down to 85-90 if I had to guess. If you're getting bad battery life, I'm sure you'd be very pleased with it when you flip those email accounts to fetch. :)

5. TheWart macrumors newbie

Yep! It is one incredible device, that's for sure. Puts every other phone I have used to shame.

6. LoganT macrumors 68020

I have to say these threads are just as annoying as the ones hating on the iPhone 4.

7. Savor Suspended

Savor

Ditto.

There was a time I admired Apple and then hated them and their fanatics. Now I'm back on loving them again. What was once the iPhone's biggest weaknesses (camera) has now become one of their best features. I just love the video recording.

I needed this phone this week because I have a family trip to San Francisco next Friday. The last time I was in SF, it was two days after I got my Nokia N82. That was the best cameraphone at the time and the shots were awesome and matched my Sony CyberShot. This SF was back in Jan 12-13 of 2008. Now I am going back to the Bay Area while checking out universities for my younger brother, and I am now equipped with an even better device. True, it doesn't have Xenon flash (can't expect it from a thin phone), but the low-light sensitivity is amazing. Plus, the iPhone 4 has an LED I can use as a flashlight that the N82 lacked. My Canon SD1100 stays home next week. The iPhone 4's video capability is far better than that P&S camera. I only plan to take pictures mostly in the day anyway. Ironic that the keynote showing off the iMovie app, it featured a trip in SF. And I'll be there exactly a week from now. It was meant to be for me to get this phone. I love you, Apple. Sorry if I took you for granted! I'm now saving the $$ for a MacBook. I probably got more worried reading negativity from this site than the actual smooth process of picking it up and getting a flawless phone yesterday. Honestly, the video capability on this phone can replace the Flip or a Bloggie. The feature wasn't even high on my list that I was looking forward to the most because I already have a nice P&S, but now it has become a pleasant surprise that perfectly caters for weekend getaways...

June 24, 2010 - A day that will live in infamy. The day Apple changed my life again.