Countdown: "iPhone 6 is too small," "Looks Tiny"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ortiz7983, Sep 13, 2014.

1. AppleRobert macrumors 603

With respect to the previous iPhones it isn't.

2. McPc macrumors 6502

McPc

Glad I did the template cut out as that was when it hit me the 4.7 screen just isn't that much bigger that that on the 5. Bigger yes but that that big of a jump. Yea, I went withe 5.5.

3. THE BG 86 macrumors regular

Fail.

4. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

When actually seen in use a 4.7" screen is larger than it seems. I went to an ATT store and compared my 5s to smartphones with 4.7" and 5.5" screens. I saw that the font size on a normal screen was significantly larger than on my 5s. Enough so that I went with a iPhone 6.

The entire phone is larger than a 5s, and the 6+ is way larger. You may also want to consider how your going to carry it. It seems like a silly question, but all those who have grown used to carrying their phone in their front pocket are going to have to may a serious life and fashion decision and change. And this is with either phone, but especially the 6+.

5. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

I purchased the 6+. That being said, I think most people will be very happy with the 6 and it's 4.7" screen.

6. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

Hence why some people who blindly went for the 6+ for the better specs will be in for some serious buyer's remorse. Fortunately, this won't happen to those who did their research and compared the cut-outs before making their decision.

7. stu.h macrumors 65816

stu.h

8. G-Ziss macrumors regular

More like "Countdown: I wish I hadn't changed my 6+ pre-order to a regular 6."

9. InternetDude08 macrumors regular

You realize that anyone that has an iPhone now will see the 6 as an upgraded, bigger screen, right? Either 6 phone is good, pick the size that works for you and move on with life.