Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burton8219

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
Pretty sure today is still the 10th of July and the iPhone 3G is being released on the 11th of July, but I could be wrong

drpellypo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 19, 2007
Northumberland, UK
Technically, you're wrong anyway, cos I bought mine on Monday. It's paid for, and I have my first bill, so strictly speaking, I was one of the first to buy an iPhone, not the guys who are queuing in NZ.

ubersalad

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 26, 2008
Technically, you're wrong anyway, cos I bought mine on Monday. It's paid for, and I have my first bill, so strictly speaking, I was one of the first to buy an iPhone, not the guys who are queuing in NZ.
Again like I said, I apologize for making your inferior brain think.

gentlegiantcrai

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007

I believe he is referring to the 3g iphone. :)

PCMacUser

macrumors 68000
Jan 13, 2005
My brain, inferior? By who's standards? You've never even met me! I have letters after my name. Do you?

Yeah that's called a SURNAME. :p

Early reports suggest that Vodafone New Zealand will not be supporting visual voicemail, so we'll just be getting an overpriced iPhone with crippled features.

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
come on everyone play nice... it's a good day today and tomorrow... we get some new toys from Apple to play with! :D

--Zed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.