Countdown...

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
this is my first foray into being a machead. i used to look at you guys with pity, and go back to winbloze. i have to admit this is damn fun. im just glad school doesnt start back until the 14th.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
DARNIT

My school starts the 7th. Good thing I can watch the keynote, but I am going to MWSF! Who else is going? By the way, 19 mins remaining...

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
School starts on the 7th for me too but I can't watch it... I'm stuck in History.... but I'll catch the last hour of it....

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
I wonder if we can form an alliance, and break into the Apple Server? Wouldnt that be great? I dont want to be spoiled when i go to MWSF though...

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
Macboy...

Are you looking to buy a new computer after the expo? Wouldnt that be great, maybe iStudio, the complete Digital Video Editing Machine...

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
I buy everything!

I got three iMacs an iBook, and a Power Mac with 17" monitor... the old one though.. I have an old 6500/250 to replace... looking for a G5 for that to be replaced. IStudio is my kind of thing

macboy

macrumors regular
Apr 18, 2001
who isn't waiting!

The macrumors dude is camped out over there... last night he had it up in seconds... in fact we bot posted the comment at the same time...

D

DudeMan

Do you guys remeber

that really cryptic post (maybe yesterday?) that was titled "i burned and HDTV CVD and lived to tell about it"?

I don't know, but I get a sneaky suspicion that person was "in the know". The more I've been thinking about it...and then rumors of the Uber-mega flat screen.

What do you think?

9 mins...