Counting your new Watch, how many devices do you charge daily?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ryanasimov, Apr 26, 2015.

1. ryanasimov macrumors regular

I've got an iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Bluetooth earpiece, Livescribe pen, GPS running watch, FitBit, Kindle, headphones, portable USB battery chargers, and in a few days an Apple Watch. I love gadgets but I'm approaching my limit of "charging fatigue". At least the Kindle and the FitBit last for a couple of weeks between charges. :)

2. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

On a daily basis, in addition to charging the Apple Watch I'll be receiving (hopefully) next week, I charge my iPhone 6. My iPad is usually charged on a daily basis during the week but usually will last the weekend without being charged overnight. My MacBook Pro stays plugged in most all the time so it's not really "charged" overnight.

3. bob24 macrumors 6502

You have too many :)

For me daily charging is just iPhone/iPad (and I guess MacBook Pro but it's nit realy "daily" as it is just sitting on my desk and connected to power most of the time).

Kindle once in a while and I have noise cancelling headphones which take non rechargeable batteries that I need to replace once a month.

It would be neat if Apple could build the same wireless charging technology in the iPhone and the iPad and have a charging pad on which you can just drop your devices at night.

4. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Watch, phone, and MacBook are the only things I plug in every single night. Too many other devices if we're counting all the things we have that need to be charged.

5. rjlawrencejr macrumors 6502

Daily just my phone and my watch. I charge my Air as needed. Sold my iPad mini when I got the 6+.

6. jonhoy macrumors member

iPhone and soon-to-be Watch. I usually use my Macbook in clamshell mode so it's always charged.

7. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Now it's 2 MB Pros, 2 iPhones, BT headset, iPad Air 2, and my watch once I get it. My work laptop sometimes as well.

8. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

9. JonMPLS macrumors 65816

The Apple Watch will be my only daily charge. I keep 3 iPads and 2 iPhones going too, but they are charged every 2-3 days, never daily.

10. Esoom macrumors 6502

Esoom

Heh, just added an electric skateboard to my mix of toys, but it lasts forever...

~20 miles or so per charge, and my commute is only 2 miles. It has a USB port so I can charge other devices from it's battery too.

I looked for the cute blonde in the box, unfortunately, she wasn't included :eek:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvNaw3O_34g

11. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Not counting the ones that are plugged in all the time (iPad mini), it's the iPhone and AW. Things that I take with me and that I need to depend on.