Countor Flick Pics

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by dlamin517, Jul 25, 2008.

1. dlamin517 macrumors 6502

Here are some pics of my flick case i just got. some of the ones posted on this forum before are blurry. Here are some better ones

Attached Files:

2. skorpien macrumors 68020

dlamin517, question for you. Have you noticed a bit of a sharp edge around the part that flicks open? Mine doesn't sit exactly flush and I can feel a sharp edge when I run my finger along the surface. Was thinking of filing it down or something, or maybe exchanging it if it's a defect.

3. EazyWeazy3 macrumors 6502

Looks good. I was going to purchase this case but am waiting for the Slider like many others.

4. dlamin517 thread starter macrumors 6502

mine isnt 100% flush. it is a tad sharp along the right side. but it doesnt bother me. your talking about running your finger along the side where the bezel is?

5. skorpien macrumors 68020

Thanks for the reply :) Yeah, mine's along the right side as well. The left side has a slight bump which doesn't bother me, but the right side actually catches and pokes my finger when I run it from the bottom of the case to the top along the bezel. I think I'll just file it down if yours is the same. Chances are they're all like that so exchanging it won't do much.

It wouldn't bother me if I didn't keep it in my pocket so much. I know I'm probably being paranoid, but I can just see myself reaching in to answer and leaving a piece of skin on the case haha.