Couple issues after jailbreaking iOS 5

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by el-John-o, Nov 2, 2011.

1. el-John-o macrumors 65816

Hey all,

Okay I'm having two major issues with iOS 5 now that I have it jailbroken:

1- I cannot update apps. The only way to update them is to delete them and re-install them through iTunes. They hang and if you tap them they just give a failed update error with a cancel or retry option. Pain in the butt.

2- I cannot add Repo's. I wanted to use that SNES HD emulator, like I had before. Trying to install the controlpad app on the iPhone but it won't add ANY repo's. The INSTANT you try to add one it says "Verification error", MUCH too quick for it to be a network issue, I mean the SECOND you tap the button the error message pops up. 3G or Wi-Fi, doesn't matter.

Next option is to restore and re-jailbreak I guess, but if any of you folks have any suggestions, it would save me a bunch of time!

No cracked apps or anything like that, not really into that sort of thing. So that's not the issue.

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

seen like very uncommon issues, haven't heard of anyone having anything similar, something may had gone wrong during jailbreak, I would restore and re jailbreak. It should work. I got one of my iP4 JB and i can't tell you that i got none of those issues.