Couple of iPhone problems

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bmh16, Nov 13, 2008.

1. bmh16 macrumors regular

Well when going into apps such as FreeSol, Tris, HoldEm etc. the iPod trakc randomly pauses itself and a double click doesn't work to get me to ipod menu. But instead i have to navigate to the iPhone app to un pause it. This sometimes happens quite often, and sometimes not often at all. It's very annoying though and wouldn't be half as annoying if i could double click the iphone home button to get the ipod menu up when the ipod isn't on. But no there isn't an option for that and all i can do is do what i just said and quit the app and load ipod to work it. Extremely annoying and one of the few major annoyances i have with this excellent gadget. So anyone know a fix or an improvement on this issue at least?

2. bmh16 thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone able to help. It's driving me mad! Because also it randomly starts playing the ipod when i'm not doing anything with the phone (it's turned on though but i don't touch a thing)!

3. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

Restore is the catch all fix. That's what I do if I come here and get ignored.

4. bmh16 thread starter macrumors regular

It's been done :( And it still occurs as often.

5. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

sounds like the iPod app crashed. Not much you can do except reset. Could also be bugs in the apps as well.

6. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Take it back for a replacement. That's the other catch-all when a restore doesn't work.

7. bmh16 thread starter macrumors regular

Thing is nearest apple store is ages away from me and cost a lot to get there, and if the problem doesn't show up then, then i will be a bit buggered. Like yesterday for example, it didn't happen once, and that does happen sometimes. However the first song in my iPod (alphabetical wise, so ABC - Jackson 5) does always randomly start playing quite often when i play a earphone jack in of any sort, without me touching a thing! And sometimes at some random times, like 5 minutes of ipod being on and doing nothing, it randomly starts.

8. svndmvn Guest

cancel that song