Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blubbert

macrumors 6502
Nov 1, 2006
All you need is the file named Burn.app. Thats it. Just open that, and follow the instructions.

Aperture

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2006
PA
I do appreciate all ur help. . .but maybe im just an idiot i cant even open burn after i download it. . .it opens a folder with like23 different items i dont even know which one to choose to open the program . ..

What are you talking about? I just downloaded it (yes, just for you) and it automatically unzipped the folder and now I have a nice plump "Burn" folder on my desktop. Double click it, and I see an application icon (red disk) that says "Burn" along with 5 other items.

mcatt66

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
What are you talking about? I just downloaded it (yes, just for you) and it automatically unzipped the folder and now I have a nice plump "Burn" folder on my desktop. Double click it, and I see an application icon (red disk) that says "Burn" along with 5 other items.

ok i think i got. . .thanks. . .

mcatt66

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
so i followed all directions it worked it burned. . .then it won play on my DVD player. . .says it does not recognize it. .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.