Couple problems with 2G touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RandomHero180, Sep 19, 2008.

1. RandomHero180 macrumors newbie

Last night my battery had gone all the way dead and i plugged it in and nothing happened, let it sit nothing happened, I had to do a hard reset to get it to connect to my computer. Any Idea Why?

Also, today after I got it working I went to listen to music and the volume wouldn't work... it was coming out of the headphones AND the internal speaker and i couldn't change the volume. I had to shut it down and turn it back on to work (no hard reset) WHY?

2. 840quadra Moderator

840quadra

Staff Member

Why is a bit of a nebulas question.

Did you get a crash report when you finally got it up? You can tell that this happened if iTunes requests to send data to Apple. I have had two crashes with my iPod touch that I am working with Apple on currently. Both of mine are WIFI related.

[​IMG]

3. jewishmacfreak macrumors newbie

i had the same problem with the charging, but i just unplugged the usb cable and plugged it back in and then it worked.

also i turned on my wireless and it did not work, i had to turn off the wireless and turn it back on for it to work.

4. MikesMethod macrumors newbie

I strongly agree with this statement. The same thing happened to me and the simplest and quickest way to solve this is unplug-replug and turn off-turn on. It should do the trick.:apple:

5. Heather1 macrumors regular

Heather1

Next time you'll have to give it a striptease to make it work.

So much for a $229 device huh ?!