Couple Questions about Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sportsfrk214, Sep 18, 2007.

1. sportsfrk214 macrumors 6502a

1. OK, I know that the iPod touch is not a PDA. I know that is marketed as a music player. Although having some cool features from the iPhone like Google Maps and Mail would be cool, I understand why they're not on the iPod. But I dont understand why Apple removed certain features from the Touch that have existed on previous iPods, in particular, notes and games. I dont see the justification for Apple removing these features from the iPod. What is the reason for this? And do you think these features will ever be put on the Touch via an update?

2. Is there any chance in the world that Apple would release 16 and 32 GB Touches at MacWorld in January, or are we most likely looking at the Sep-Oct time frame?

2. aethelbert macrumors 601

1. Nobody will really be able to know. It's possible.
    2. I don't think that we'll see a capacity update for about another year. 32GB won't be reasonably priced for the touch by January.

3. jockmock macrumors regular

4. ivi7 macrumors 6502a

ivi7

after apple unexpectedly dropped the iPhone's price its hard to tell what they will do next so can't really be sure of their next move. But I hope we get some games for the touch and the iphone

5. lofight macrumors 68000

lofight

1. because the touchscreen is new for apple and they probably haven't a way to play games without a clickwheel, for the notes app i don't know...

2. There is a chance but i think it's small, i think june orso...

6. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

notes? whats that?

perhaps this is why they removed it...