couple questions on sbsettings

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by himynameiscody, Jan 25, 2012.

1. himynameiscody, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012

himynameiscody macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

first do you think the RAM info and freeing up memory/ram is legit and is accurate?

also is there any problems/glitches with sbs on ios 5.01/4s? just curious if it's me who needs to learn it a little more (adding apps/settings buttons) or the program is glitchy

also in order to bring the sbs dock up is that just like for additional things you want to add that you don't want immediately displayed?

edit: i can seem to add the 3g button, which also made me wonder the difference between the data and 3g button. if i turn off 3g i can still access internet right? just slower? and data would eliminate all internet including or not including wifi.....and neither would effect calling or SMS right?

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

I believe, but am not certain, that disabling 3G forces 2G calling as well as EDGE data.

3. ThHeartlessHero macrumors member

The 3G toggle is unavailable on CDMA devices from what I can tell.

4. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

is 2g and 3g calling any different? also i have verizon, they don't have edge correct?

ahhh! i saw it at one time on my 4s...then didn't see it...oh well i don't think i need it anyways with the data button, unless i don't understand it fully

5. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

about it being glitchy/not adding buttons i saw other people say that too. if anyone has this problem do a 'separate list' in the sbsettings settings

6. In Like Flynn macrumors regular

Why did they not increase the ram when they introduced the *new 4s? :confused:

7. himynameiscody thread starter macrumors 6502a

himynameiscody

i've been trying to figure out how to put safari in sbsettings if that's possible. i didn't see an ad on