Cover art?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Brewerpaul, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Brewerpaul macrumors regular

I've downloaded cover art for most of my albums into my iTunes library, but I can't figure out how to get them into my Touch. Help please. I already tried SEARCH,

2. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

Mine just went.... i think.

One problem i had last weekend when i was updating them is that it was only going on one song in the album, but only for SOME of the songs. I then had to go back and fix that.

There used to be a setting to NOT transfer it, and before they did that i took it OUT because it was taking up soooo much room on my STBXH's nano.

I haven't seen that setting for awhile though.... i'll keep pondering it in case someone else doesn't have an answer for you.

3. pilotrtc macrumors regular

If you've previously copied the songs to your iPod Touch and then updated the cover art on your computer, I found that doesn't synch. You have to delete the songs off your iPod and copy the updated songs from your computer that has the art.

Also, cover flow will appear to work incorrectly if you do not have the art in every song on the album.

I have found this, http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/10904402, to be monumentally helpful.

4. Brewerpaul thread starter macrumors regular

Sounds too much like work for me to worry about it. The art would be nice, but not essential
    That version tracker looks good, but it's only for Mac, not PC.

5. TraceyS/FL macrumors 68040

you might try a simple uncheck on the playlist, sync, and then put them back. Mine updated when i had changed the artwork - didn't behave at all like the PP.

It seems strange that it's not there. Is it there for ANY of the songs?