Cover to silence new issue

Scott-n-Houston

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2008
Houston (duh)
This has happened to me two times today. When my phone/watch ring, and I cover it with my palm, it effectively silences the phone and watch, but when I remove my hand from the watch, what I see is the Apple Logo.

It's like it's rebooting, but it doesn't appear to be a full recycle or reboot. The logo shows for about 10 seconds followed by a dark screen for another few seconds before my watch returns to its original function.

I didn't see another thread or anyone else report this… Am I alone?

EDIT: Just tested and it did it again.
If I just hit the decline button, it doesn't do it.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
This has happened to me two times today. When my phone/watch ring, and I cover it with my palm, it effectively silences the phone and watch, but when I remove my hand from the watch, what I see is the Apple Logo.

It's like it's rebooting, but it doesn't appear to be a full recycle or reboot. The logo shows for about 10 seconds followed by a dark screen for another few seconds before my watch returns to its original function.

I didn't see another thread or anyone else report this… Am I alone?

EDIT: Just tested and it did it again.
If I just hit the decline button, it doesn't do it.
Yep, it seems after the last update this is happening to multiple people, was reported in another thread, also.

m17anm1

macrumors newbie
Apr 26, 2015
Used to be 23/6 to 30/6... bumped up today to 29/5 to 2/6 and now PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT!!!