Nychot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
Alleged
Widely expected
Rumored
Images that may not actually be real
These are the terms used by "journalists" who cover the computer world and have written literally hundreds of speculative, thumbsucking stories about the alleged, rumored, widely expected ipad mini, including images that may not actually be real etc etc. It's sickening. :D

guineapig

macrumors regular
Oct 5, 2011
Italy
Alleged
Widely expected
Rumored
Images that may not actually be real
These are the terms used by "journalists" who cover the computer world and have written literally hundreds of speculative, thumbsucking stories about the alleged, rumored, widely expected ipad mini, including images that may not actually be real etc etc. It's sickening. :D
...so let's open yet another thread to state the obvious.

waa1futs

macrumors 6502
Oct 2, 2012
So to summarize... you don't like it when rumor sites spread alleged rumors that might not be true?

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
It's amazing to me how many people hang out on a rumors site to complain about rumors.

In any case, the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and NY Times all report that the Mini is coming. That's good enough for me.

Zethca

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2007
It's amazing to me how many people hang out on a rumors site to complain about rumors.

In any case, the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and NY Times all report that the Mini is coming. That's good enough for me.
Yep. There's a reason so many people are talking about it now. Some very credible sources, according to WSJ (who not only have a track record of being extremely well connected, but have acted as basically a PR outlet for Apple in the past) are saying it's in production on a massive scale. If WSJ and co. are wrong about that, I'll be the first to eat crow. ;)

Nychot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011

But all quoting the same tired rumors.

zephyrnoid

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2008
Geneva Switzerland

And 90% of said complainers spend a lot of time over the past three months dissing my posts and guess what, Most of them just upgraded to the 'New iPad' :D

----------

Wouldn't it be funny if the reporters were just reading Macrumors? LOL!

duggram

macrumors 6502
Apr 17, 2008
And, you have to be real careful how you talk with them. They're really sensitive. A few weeks ago there was a thread where the OP went on a long rant about how Apple didn't need a mini and there is just no use for one. He was bit hard to take because go offended by responses.

But, everyone should have an opportunity to express their opinion. No matter how different from my own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.