Covers that attach like Smart Cover but without folds

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by LushMojo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. LushMojo macrumors regular

LushMojo

New iPad arriving Friday. Going to try my old iPad 2 Toblino case on it. Whether it fits or not I'm considering going to a very minimal protection like having the DodoCase BookBack applied to the back and some sort of cover for the front. I like the Smart Cover idea except I don't really like the folds. Would prefer something that's smooth.

Anyone know of a cover that attaches magnetically, but doesn't have the folds in it like the Smart Cover?

----------

PS - I've seen the wooden one and the guy on Etsy that has the leather embossed one. Not into those.

2. glen e macrumors 68030

but the folds allow it to be inclined - you know that right?

had a bookback - nice but does not cover edges
    [​IMG]

3. LushMojo thread starter macrumors regular

LushMojo

Yes, I'm aware of the benefit/function of the folds. Also realize the bookback doesn't cover edges. Simply interested in suggestions directly relating to the question posed.

Thanks though!

----------

Think I may have just found some:

http://www.grovemade.com/collections/ipad-2-cover-features

Not sure how they attach though. Also not sure if you can use them alone if if you must use it with the Grove case. Great looking covers though.

4. LaazyEye macrumors regular

Wow, that is a very nice cover, one that I may even consider with that $20 off special.

5. glen e macrumors 68030

do a search on the groves - last year a lot not happy after they received them....

6. LushMojo thread starter macrumors regular

LushMojo

Will do. Thanks.