iPad Pro Coverting videos

Discussion in 'iPad' started by brolfsen, Nov 28, 2015.

1. brolfsen macrumors member

Does anyone know the best program for PC for coverting videos to MP4 format so I can put them on my iPad Pro? I know some programs have built in profiles for if you are watching it on an iPhone, iPad, etc....I would obviously need one that I can set the output resolution so I can put it as 2732 x 2048. Is Videora iPad Converter any good?

2. ssls6 macrumors 6502a

ssls6

3. Juandagis macrumors member

If you want to see tv shows or movies just download VLC or Cinexplayer not supported by Apple. Much easier than converting.

4. nickyD410 macrumors 6502

nickyD410

or goodplayer

5. biosci macrumors 6502a

I would not convert and use either Plex, Air Video HD, or Firecore's Infuse Pro.

6. brolfsen thread starter macrumors member

Which would be the best one where I can download the video to my iPad for when I don't have wifi?

7. Sylon macrumors 68020

Sylon

Not sure why you would need to make the resolution 2737x2048 since the iPad Pro is only capable to displaying video in 1080p. You would be wasting storage space on the device.

8. biosci macrumors 6502a

All that I mentioned allow you to view videos when you don't have wifi. Just read the documentation on how to 'Sync'.

9. Ateebn macrumors newbie

Hi, I have downloaded vlc player but when ever I play a movie it says it doesnt not have the dolby licence so they have no sound, can any one help?