Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steve1960

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Singapore
Where I am currently residing a visa would mean the following before Coronavirus:

Expedited visa. Arrive at the Immigration office 8am, spend an hour there, pay for expedite service, wait until 4pm, spend another hour there, get visa.

Standard service. Arrive at the Immigration office 8am, spend an hour there, pay for standard service, come back 3 days later, spend an hour there, get visa.

Coronavirus service. Arrive at Immigration 8am, 10 minutes later after the guy didn't even leave his seat only tapped a few keys on his keyboard. You are good to go Sir!!!

Corona expedite. So why can't they do that all the time??? Answer? They can but just don't want to.

Reactions: compwiz1202

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
What is the traffic volume during the pandemic? My guess is that it's lower than the pre-pandemic volume. I bet that has something to do with faster service.

steve1960

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Singapore
Yes the traffic is definitely lower and you are correct that helps but my suspicion is they could do it faster if they wanted to. No its not USA, Asia.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.