Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
You don't discuss it but you all do it. Lol

NO...I DON"T!!!:mad::mad::mad: You are insulting and accusing us of breaking the law with no facts or proof what-so-ever. Copyright theft needs to be punished very swiftly and severely and I laugh my ars off everytime I see someone get prosecuted and slammed with severe fines for stealing music and hopefully soon....apps! You accuse me of breaking the law again and I will ensure that you do not post here anymore!

I also enjoy seeing developers putting restrictions in their apps to check for cracked apps and shutting the thiefs down when their stolen app does not check out! Kudos to the developers and I hope they keep it up and get more strict!

Kahnyl

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2009
Three frowny faces. You can tell he's really mad.

But yeah, I don't pirate apps either. I imagine a lot of people jailbreak mainly for that though. I do it for extra functionality.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
You don't discuss it but you all do it. Lol

Negative!!! We jailbreak to get functionality that Apple refuses to put in the iphone/ipad/ipod, but we do not pirate commercial apps and rob developers. If a developer creates a product and I choose to install it, I will decide if it is worth the cost. Based on that I will either buy the app, or not buy the app, but never steal it.

FYI...most apps in Cydia are free.

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
You guys realize the OP edited his post to remove the objectionable content hours ago, right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.