Cracked keypad deck help

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by tomo111, Sep 7, 2008.

  1. tomo111 macrumors newbie

    Nov 1, 2007
    I have a cracked keypad deck (what I mean is the area around the keys and track pad) it is from general use and has happened under where the magnetic lumps make contact with the deck, I was wondering if anyone knows if this is covered in the standard warranty. If not does anyone know a site from which I could order a replacement part?
    Thanks alot.
  2. tomo111 thread starter macrumors newbie

    Nov 1, 2007
    sorry forgot to add its the late 07 model of the Macbook
  3. Trajectory macrumors 6502a

    Nov 13, 2005
    If your MacBook is still under warranty, take it back to an Apple Store, or call AppleCare, to get it fixed. That is a defect that should be fixed at no cost to you.

Share This Page