Cracked phone now Cool

duneriderltr450

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2012
Oregon
After reading the article I immediately threw my phone on the ground cracking the screen and ran outside and threw a brick at my car windshield. I feel so alpha right now.

Fouracre44

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2012
That article is the worst written article of all time. " a cracked and beat up phone, gives them street cred " oh my lord..

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
I tried reading the article, but it was difficult because of the ultra cool crack on my iMac screen. I was also trying to read it while wearing my cool cracked glasses and drinking/spilling coffee from my cracked mug.

:)

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
The quotes in that article are so ridiculously trite that, if I didn't know better, I'd say the whole thing was made up.

(No, not that I know the quotes in the article are from real people, but that I know better than to accuse a "journalist" of making up a story without concrete evidence.) ;)

Pinkstiletto66

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2010
New York City.
After reading the article I immediately threw my phone on the ground cracking the screen and ran outside and threw a brick at my car windshield. I feel so alpha right now.
Lmfao!

----------

I tried reading the article, but it was difficult because of the ultra cool crack on my iMac screen. I was also trying to read it while wearing my cool cracked glasses and drinking/spilling coffee from my cracked mug.

:)
Roflmao.

----------

*Goes to get a rock to throw at flat screen tv* Hey, I want to belong too #

afireintonto

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2008
Portland
I don't know if its 'cool' to have a broken screen, but there is no shortage of people using phones with busted glass. So it's kind of a trendy thing, although unintentional in nature. I'm happy to have no cracks in my screen!

braddick

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2009
Encinitas, CA
Anyone else remember back in the 80's when torn/bleached jeans were cool?
People would purchase perfectly good jeans and distress them to make those jeans look old/abused.

To each generation their own, I suppose.

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
I don't really care that my phone has bumps and scratches, but that's pretty silly if kids are finding cracked screen to be a status symbol.