Status
Not open for further replies.

hkala

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2005
cleveland
sup people....
newbie here and was wondering if it's kosher to discuss cracks on here and issues pertaining to them? :D
thanks.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
hkala said:
sup people....
newbie here and was wondering if it's kosher to discuss cracks on here and issues pertaining to them? :D
thanks.
Discussing software piracy methods is forbidden on MacRumors. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the moderators locks this thread soon.

Espnetboy3

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2003
yea even for just knowledge reasons you can't ask questions people get offended its pretty funny but im sure if you search you could find some forums although you shouldnt support piracy even though the companies overprice everything we have to live with it or do something about it as a society

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
hkala said:
sup people....
thanks.
Not kosher...

More like the favorite topic of suicide bombers.

James L

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2004
Espnetboy3 said:
yea even for just knowledge reasons you can't ask questions people get offended its pretty funny but im sure if you search you could find some forums although you shouldnt support piracy even though the companies overprice everything we have to live with it or do something about it as a society

If anyone wants to add capitalization and punctuation to that, and repost it, I would appreciate it!

SodaPopMonster

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2005
Houston, TX
Espnetboy3 said:
Yeah, even for just knowledge reasons you can't ask questions. People get offended; it's pretty funny but I'm sure if you search you could find some forums, although you shouldn't support piracy-even though the companies overprice everything. We have to live with it, or do something about it as a society.
:p
still doesn't make sense....

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Espnetboy3 said:
ouch mate - shift, comma, and period keys are busted? That's harsh. :rolleyes:

sjpetry

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2004
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Espnetboy3 said:
So hard to read, keep reading the same line over and over.
:rolleyes:

Logik

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2004
i tend to support companies that offer student discounts... i'm hesitant to buy software from a company that doesn't.

You can get Synk 5 for free if you're a student (what a great developer!)

I actually bought office 2004 ($45 through school).. i know.. surprisingly i bought a microsoft product.. and i finally legitimized my pc and forked over $15 for XP.

SubEthaEdit is free for educational and non-commercial purposes

i mean.. seriously.. you support students when they need it by giving them good prices they'll be more likely to buy the software when they can afford it.. microsoft learned this.. why haven't some other companies? apple rocks for this.. it was ultimately what made me get my powerbook 9 months ago

Espnetboy3

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2003
yea i definitely will support the companies with discounts over other ones.
Why do people bug out on this forum for using short hand type its just a post and not hard to read at all.
I mean maybe if I was in English class or something i just didnt realize how many professors were on this message board.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
The forum rule is that you may discuss the issues of file sharing, program licensing, CD copying, DVD region encoding, music digital rights, etc., but you may not ask for or give specifics (or post links) for the purpose of getting or helping people get unlicensed copies of commercial software or make illegal copies of music or video. This isn't the exact wording our site owner (arn) uses, but his explanations go something like that.

If you have a specific discussion topic in mind that's within these rules, start a new thread with a more suitable title.

If you are looking for program cracks, this is not the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.