Cracked software

terry007

macrumors member
Original poster
May 27, 2010
i m curenly looking to purchase a used 2011/2012 Imac or a MacBook Pro with AppleCare .The ones I'm interested in purchasing all have the kinda of software I'm looking for , music software , but some of these are cracked ( Logic Pro reason etc )

Sellers keep telling me that it will not interfere with the AppleCare is this true ?

I would much rather buy a computer with legit software ,but its seams hard to find here in Los Anegels and its also very expensive
Comments ?

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Since most Applications are now linked to your account, you really shouldn't be too concerned about things...Just wipe the Mac and buy legitimate software.

I'd be careful buying a used Mac from anybody who thinks that the software is a selling point though.

Henri Gaudier

macrumors 6502a
May 4, 2005
France
Buy the one with the best spec, longest warranty and the best software and then start making music. If you get anywhere with your music commercially you'll pay taxes which will go into the public kitty for the greater good, and if not, you'll soothe your soul with the music. Win win. :) Just promise me it'll be good music!;)