Craigslist browser

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by jjk454ss, Oct 18, 2012.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Anyone use a good app to browse Craigslist? I tried a couple I didn't like, don't remember the names. One by Lifelike Apps, the other I'm not sure. I just like to browse the listings and be able to search. What I'd like is a way to add a couple different cities at the same time. And a way to select multiple categories at the same time. It would be nice to browse all listings, but exclude certain categories, like see all listing except cars by dealer, etc.

2. Batavian macrumors 6502

Batavian

Curious if you ever found a good app. I too am looking for recommendations for a Craigslist app.

3. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I never did. I really would still like something I can sort categories out. I just use the website for now.

4. glenthompson macrumors 68000

glenthompson

I like CPro by Escargot Studios. Does what I like. Does multiple cities but only one category. That one category can be all for sale. Can also save searches.

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Can you select multiple categories? Or is to one or all?

6. dmrowley macrumors 6502

dmrowley

Another vote for cPro by Escargot Studios here. I only know of being able to select one category, which may be an API limit from Craigslist itself.... But it is very good to use, and gets frequent updates from the authors (was updated yesterday as it happens!)

7. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

I have both Craigslist Plus and Craigly on my iPad....they're good enough for the occasional searching I do.

8. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I didn't see the difference between the paid and free version, is it just ad or no ads?

Thanks