Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
Picking this up on sunday to house my Bondi Blue
3n13m33la5Z35U35X5b2j4c2c276ea3201a25.jpg

vincenz

macrumors 601
Oct 20, 2008
At least no one will be able to cheat off you on tests.

What was it originally used for, do you know?

nospeed411

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2010
east coast
Currently sitting in my garage awaiting some minor refinishing....was a little rough getting it home in an 03 VW Golf...LOL. I am gonna take a paint sample to Home depot tomorrow so I can match the color for some touch ups. The damn thing is built like a tank. Will take some pics over the weekend when I get it cleaned up. The stool part is the best.

PS...my wife is now completely fed up with my collecting .....this one pushed her over the edge.:D

Theclamshell

macrumors 68030
Mar 2, 2009
THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!! Please don't tell me you found that on Boston craigslist or I'll be kicking myself :p More pictures please.

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
Currently sitting in my garage awaiting some minor refinishing....was a little rough getting it home in an 03 VW Golf...LOL. I am gonna take a paint sample to Home depot tomorrow so I can match the color for some touch ups. The damn thing is built like a tank. Will take some pics over the weekend when I get it cleaned up. The stool part is the best.

PS...my wife is now completely fed up with my collecting .....this one pushed her over the edge.:D

Trust me - you won't have ANY PROBLEMS trying to sell it...

itickings

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2007
lmao - i'm totally envisioning him wheeling this thing into class.

No problems, just add some wheels and it's a portable computer. :D

(Next step is to post a Youtube-video of it, then skip right to "Profit!")

Any chance of some post-refurb pics?

Seconded. Would love to see it restored.

Just hope the OP's wife learns to appreciate the find. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.