Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shinji

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 18, 2007

bradl

macrumors 603
Jun 16, 2008
Proper gutted... unique distinctive voice and Zombie is such a classic.

While this, Dreams, and Linger got all the radio play, I think their best work was done on the song "Free to Decide". That song has a hell of a lot of meaning, not just to those in Ireland and all of the issues that were going on there at the time, but the entire world when it comes to the rights of a person.

BL.

TheTruth101

Suspended
Mar 15, 2017
I am literally crying. I used to have a girlfriend ages ago, I screwed up with her. I was just confused and needed sometime alone. She took it as a break up. She didn't want to see me. I sent her flowers and nothing. I was told she was with another kid. I went to a party and she saw me and she grabbed the guy and kissed him in front of me. I was shocked. I went to my house blank and laid on my bed. I was super down later until I started to listen to some music and I got this CD from my sisters collection and there was this song. Since then this have been the song I have prepared for when the bad times comes. Damn I am so sorry.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.