Crapped myself!! MAGPUL ROCKS

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 11bE5, Jan 27, 2015.

1. 11bE5, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2015

11bE5 macrumors 6502

11bE5

So I had a very close crapping myself moment. I was talking to my brother today and I was trying to cross the street while talking to him. Well my iPhone 6+ was in my chest pocket of my coat as I was using headphones, well I didn't realize the pocket wasn't zipped. I started running across the street in a full sprint and in the middle of the run my phone decided to rocket out of my pocket what felt like 200 mph and hit the pavement like a meteor and slid across the pavement. For me if felt as if time paused as I reached down pick it up i was expecting a terrible sight and I'm happy to announce my Magpul case not only saved my phone but left only minor marks on the case NOTHING ON THE PHONE, i really never expected it to protect my phone this well from a disastrous fall. If I could show you how hard it hit the ground I would but first, thank you Magpul for making an amazing case.

But I'm pretty sure in the middle of the phone flying.... I sh** myself lol first time I've dropped any of my iPhone's this hard, ever, it is definitely a learning experience. SO if you haven't already go buy the Magpul case for your iphone :)

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Glad the phone is ok. I also hope you had a spare pair of pants. :)

3. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Magpul and Depends are your friends.

4. 11bE5 thread starter macrumors 6502

11bE5

Hahaha I'm just about to invest in depends I've been using Magpul since my iPhone 4s so I know they are awesome not just for cases but for their attachments for my AR this was a wow experience I've never seen a phone just go flying like a fighter jet

5. Newtons Apple macrumors P6

Newtons Apple

I feel like I own stock in Magpul. They make great magazines for the AR15

6. Jzo macrumors regular

Great to hear. I just switched from an Otterbox Defender to the Magpul. And have been mildly nervous about it taking a fall ever since.

7. la79 macrumors regular

la79

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

OP's true story is the kind of unintentional airborne iPhone velocity that I try to convey to the naked iPhone carry enthusiasts.

9. cymolia macrumors 6502a

was it the watery or the solid type of crap ?

10. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

Do you really want to know that, haha

11. Slicktype macrumors 6502

Slicktype

12. 11bE5, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2015

11bE5 thread starter macrumors 6502

11bE5

----------

you don't have too and I also do not need you to post about it either, thank you.

13. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Generally when it comes out while running it's the watery type... but that's just my personal experience.

14. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

I don't know about ugliest... but I definitely am not a fan...

Attached Files:

15. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

How do you have the time to respond with such a vague comment? Generally in Latin-based languages we read from left to right, top to bottom, however I have heard of people using translation apps and then reading it in their own languages.... but I'm guessing you were trying to put down the OP for commenting on personal experience in the forum designed for sharing ideas?

16. 11bE5 thread starter macrumors 6502

11bE5

I'm at a loss for words..... I want to say thank for making me laugh and bringing back my faith in this forum. Because your last sentence pretty much defines how everyone should think about this forum. a place to share ideas or experiences with idea in mind it's about something related to the name of this community MACRumors.

17. Brance macrumors newbie

Brance

Hey! I was doing some Googling about Magpul and UAG cases and saw that you're from Spokane, WA and had to give a shout out! I've lived in Spokane my whole life, just thought it was cool to see someone from my neck of the woods on a site I visit often.