Crappy FedEx...(For your Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Opstech, Jun 24, 2010.

1. Opstech macrumors 6502a

Opstech

WTF Did this happen to anyone else?

A FedEx agent will be right with you...
    You have been connected to Chalisse .
    Chalisse : Hello Steve , thanks for visiting FedEx.com! May I have your tracking number?
    Steve Coats: sure
    Steve Coats: 408636293%^
    Chalisse : I'm sorry that we missed you. I'll be happy to help. Is the destination address: 13207 RI^&$# CT?
    Steve Coats: yes apartment D
    Chalisse : Thank you. I'm sorry, we are unable to complete the delivery today. You can pick it up from the station today between 5:15-6pm or we'll make the attempt tomorrow. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Steve Coats: That is unacceptable service. I've been home and no one knocked or attempted to leave a notice on the door. What is the standard operating procedure
    Chalisse : I'm sorry. As per your shipper's contract with Fedex, due to the heavy shipping volume of the new phones we have until 6/26 to complete all deliveries. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.
    Chalisse : The station is located at 2103 Airport Dr Bakersfield, CA 93308. Please take your tracking number and government issued photo id with you.
    Steve Coats: I'm sorry, you don't understand me. I'm asking you, what is your delivery man's standard operating procedure if he/she, assuming if he/she knocked, cant deliver the package?
    Chalisse : I'm sorry, I do understand you. The courier did not make the attempt.
    Chalisse : The courier indicated " future delivery requested" because he was not able to go to your home today.
    Steve Coats: So I have to go pick it up because he can't make it out here?
    Chalisse : The courier will be there tomorrow.
    Steve Coats: I have to work tomorrow! lol I took today off for the delivery. Can I have the bakersfield FedEx number so I can tell them I'm coming down to pick it up?

2. Opstech thread starter macrumors 6502a

Opstech

3. MikieMcBikie macrumors regular

Tom Hanks voice-Castaway

BAKERSFIELD?????

sorry. your story sounds painful no doubt, but he/she had a lot of stuff to deliver and didnt make it to your place. it happens.

4. mule4455 macrumors newbie

Sucks to be you?

Mine said it would be delivered by 4:30 pm...delivered at 9:00 am. I love FedEx...

5. Spline macrumors newbie

May you somehow find the strength to overcome this wrenching, epic tragedy.