Crash Reports for Enterprise Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Programming' started by RookieAppler, Dec 13, 2012.

1. RookieAppler macrumors member

Hello All, we have developed an enterprise app. We gave it to the client to test and work with it. I wanted to know how can i get the crash reports from client if he crashes it. I read on the net somewhere that crash reports exist only for apps deployed via AppStore. If that is true, how can i get crash report for the enterprise app? Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks..

2. PhoneyDeveloper macrumors 68030

PhoneyDeveloper

A crash log is a crash log. No different for enterprise apps and app store apps.

Go to the Organizer window-Documentation tab. Enter: crash log in the search box. The answer is there.

3. jnoxx macrumors 65816

jnoxx

You can install stuff like crittercism, if the app crashes, it will send it to an online portal, so you can check it out.

4. namanhams macrumors regular

I'm using Crittercism for my app, it's not enterprise app but i guess it's no different. http://www.crittercism.com/

It comes with the SDK. Integration is super easy. The basic version (free) provides everything i need.

5. dejo Moderator

dejo

Staff Member

TestFlight is another one you might look into. They also have an SDK that includes crash reporting, among other useful features.