• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

rosenbaa29

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 2, 2012
So check this, AppStore went old school. Trick is to log out of AppStore via Settings an hard reboot. Wild eh?!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351022190.664260.jpg

HMI

Contributor
May 23, 2012
I'm having the issue of new updates first appearing as "open."

When I first open App Store any programs that want to update will appear in the list, but will have the word "open" next to them, as if I had already completed the process, or simply showing the current version without the option to initiate the individual updates.

I need to quit the App Store and reopen it to "wake-up" the update process and present the individual "update" buttons.

It's happened for a few days/a few times already.

Comment

Thetonyk123

macrumors 68000
Aug 14, 2011
Earth
Just a tip if its running slow that seemed to work decently on my iPod touch 4.

Disable Facebook integration.

Comment

8a22a

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Yorkshire, UK
I'm having the issue of new updates first appearing as "open."

When I first open App Store any programs that want to update will appear in the list, but will have the word "open" next to them, as if I had already completed the process, or simply showing the current version without the option to initiate the individual updates.

I need to quit the App Store and reopen it to "wake-up" the update process and present the individual "update" buttons.

It's happened for a few days/a few times already.

Yeah, I've been getting that. It shows current version instead of the updated one.

It's annoying you can't refresh the updates page. It should have a pull-down thingy.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.