Crazy colours appear on Screen

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Josh Kahane, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Josh Kahane macrumors 6502

Hi

I recently got a new iMac, its been fine, but just today I have opened Numbers and some crazy colours, like a graphics problem have flickered up onto the screen but go away pretty quick, after I have clicked on a few things and stuff.

They tend to be red, yellow and green colours from what i have seen. It has only happened since I opened Numbers, and its all up to date. (Version 1.0.3.) It also flickered up a little on iTunes while Numbers was open, where its has the time bar and song name and stuff.

No idea why this is, hope you can help, thanks.

2. Josh Kahane thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok literally just after posting this, Numbers is still open and Safari just got it a bit as well. I have just got the Safari 4 beta the day before yesterday, and its happening loads all of a sudden as I type this reply, It got bad so I just quit Numbers.

Im really worried please help!

3. Josh Kahane thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok, im beginning to think that it maybe isnt to do with Numbers, as its happening loads all of a sudden. What could it possibly be? I'll try and take some screenshots.

4. Josh Kahane thread starter macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

Looks like a screen saver gone wrong. Try turning off screen saver to see if that makes a difference.