Creat a class MW2

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by BigJohno, Nov 16, 2009.

1. BigJohno macrumors 65816

So im level 23 online with modern warfare 2 and I see guys with two attachments on their guns. What level do I need to be to have two attachments?

2. walangij macrumors 6502

I forget what level it is, but the perk is Bling. It should be soon since you're 23. The pro level gets 2 attachments for your secondary.

3. BigJohno thread starter macrumors 65816

4. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

I just got it at level 21. It's perk 1, and called Bling.

5. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Bling is a pretty crappy Perk IMHO, Scavenger is much better because you get more ammo after kills if you're a spray'n'pray player.

But the SCAR-H with Scope and Sensor or Sniper rifle with Silencer and Thermal can be rather handy... :cool:

6. StruckANerve macrumors 6502

Or an RPD with an Acog and a grip. I love the bling perk.

7. michaelltd macrumors regular

michaelltd

Lately, I've noticed a very effective close quarters tactic that is very annoying.

Use Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando perks and equip akimbo Rangers, then just run around like a maniac and strike everyone down with a single Ranger shot or knife them.

I haven't done this myself, but have faced a couple people doing this, and it's annoying. They're so fast that you have little to no time to react when they appear around a corner in a closed-in area.

8. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Me too, I've notice it as well. Anyone who does it I add to my block list it just isn't work playing when you have a heap of douchebags using what IMHO is a pretty epic gameplay fail.

9. ViViDboarder macrumors 68040

ViViDboarder

Wow, I use Marathon and Commando in most of my classes. I use either Scar-H or FAMAS though. I do love knife kills. In fact I try to do them way to much and it gets me killed often, haha. I have one class with Lightweight and an SMG but I rarely use it. I'm more annoyed with N00bt00bs :D