Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
I have made a few music tracks and I was wondering how I go about creating album art for my music so no matter who I send the .mp3 file to when they put it in itunes or any other music player my personal album art will show? Thanks!

I don't have a problem designing it-I just want to know what to use to make sure that when people put it on their ipod that my personally made artwork comes up.

I put this in the Digital Audio forum too, but I'm not sure who can answer it best or where it goes. Thanks.

apsterling

macrumors 6502a
Nov 24, 2007
I have made a few music tracks and I was wondering how I go about creating album art for my music so no matter who I send the .mp3 file to when they put it in itunes or any other music player my personal album art will show? Thanks!

I don't have a problem designing it-I just want to know what to use to make sure that when people put it on their ipod that my personally made artwork comes up.

I put this in the Digital Audio forum too, but I'm not sure who can answer it best or where it goes. Thanks.

Right click, choose get info, drag the file for the art on the "Art" tab.

jayeskreezy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
Will that only change the file on my ipod or on anyone's ipod who looks at it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.