Create iPad games

Discussion in 'iPad' started by herrysparrow, Mar 1, 2012.

1. herrysparrow macrumors newbie

Hey, I really want to make the games for iPad. Any body have a guide or tutorila steps by step how to make the game for iPad? because I read on some twitter that someone make a game for iPad. and this awsome.. I really wanna have this abillity.:mad:
    Please for the master give suggestion or make some tutorial for me how to make the games for iPad...

:(

2. jamzgoodguy macrumors newbie

Gey guys, you are Lucky.. If you really want to learn about making games, this is the guide tutorial you can download: http://mediafire.com/?00dr72v88s256lo

3. falcora macrumors 6502

head over to developer.apple.com/ios They have all the information and guides to get you started on app development. Also there is a section on these forums specifically for iOS programming. I wouldn't recommend starting with coding games. You must learn the basics first with simple apps. A strong background in object oriented programming, especially in C is very useful as well.

----------

Edit: Mods you might want to delete this thread, I just clicked through the download link and its a really pathetic attempt to get you to complete a survey before you can unlock the RAR file contained in the ZIP file.