Create New Contact = FaceTime?!?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by boshii, Jul 7, 2010.

1. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

I just found another bug.

I asked a friend for a phone number and he texted it to me. I click the arrow to the right so I can create the contact but instead of creating the contact, it initiates a facetime call :confused:

is this happening for anybody else? there of tons of bugs in this os. :eek:

EDIT: when i select update current contact, it then prompts me to create new contact

2. boshii thread starter macrumors 68040

boshii

3. jhkaplan macrumors regular

Not exactly the same, but a friend texted me from her new phone number. When I clicked the arrow and went to Add to Existing Contact, it only would go to Create New Contact.

4. pharm0410 macrumors newbie

I can confirm this happened to me as well. I just received a text with a phone number for a friend. I went to create a contact using the new number and facetime was started instead of create new contact. When i chose to add to an existing contact, now the new contact screen appeared. Very weird, this must be happening to others, check it out so we can get this fixed.

5. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

Yep this happened to me this morning, thought I was imagining things but thankfully not.

6. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

7. urtext macrumors newbie