Created Apple ID-Immediately Said Your Session Has Timed Out-Cant get back on AppleID

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by niblet, Dec 27, 2013.

1. niblet macrumors newbie

After I created an Apple Id, it took me to the My Apple ID page, and then right above the MANAGE YOUR APPLE ID button, it says "your session has timed out" Now I cannot get back into the account, but when I try to send a email to reset the password, it says that it has sent an email, but no email is sent to me. I tried resetting the password using my birthday, but it said that it was the wrong birthday. I am wondering if my account was actually created, because when I try to create a new ID using that e-mail, it says that that email was not used. I just want to know if my account was created and is in somebody else's hands (that has a similar email, as I might have mistyped it) or if no account was created and I should make a new one.

2. Bear macrumors G3

Try creating it again. If there's an account with that name, it won't work. And if it does work, you know it wasn't there (or you spelled it wrong.)