Creating Calendars Software

Discussion in 'macOS' started by rdstoll, May 19, 2009.

1. rdstoll macrumors 6502

I can't seem to find any good info on what kind of Mac software is out there to create calendars. What I'm specifically looking for is the ability to enter events that fit inside the entire square. Something like this:

Leadership Conference
    11:00am - 2:00pm
    Hyatt Hotel
    Chicago, IL

Basically, each of those lines would be centered within the date box. The programs I've tried always do something like this: "Leadership Conf...." and then that's it.

I've been creating these damn calendars by hand in Excel and am looking for a good software package that can make my life easier. Have seen spotty reviews of Print Shop and other big programs. Any thoughts?

2. SilentPanda Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Can you print Google Calendars in a fashion you like? Depending on your usage then you could give people read access to the calendar also so they could refer to it easily online.

3. rdstoll thread starter macrumors 6502

I've tried that but it doesn't come out way I want - plus I need to be able to modify it to be in Spanish. Is Page Maker any good?

4. rpaloalto macrumors 6502a

rpaloalto

5. rdstoll thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't have iWork. Those templates look like something I already use in Excel. What I want to be able to do is for a specific date enter in some information and have it pop into the square without me having to individually format everything to make sure it squeezes in there okay. I can't believe there isn't a program out there that does this.