Creating Folders?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by coachingguy, Apr 3, 2011.

1. coachingguy macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

Is there a way to create personal document folders on the iPad2? I'm getting a class set next SY, I'm wondering how to set up student folders on the iPad. Anyone have an idea?

Thanks in Advance.

Coachingguy

2. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Apple does not want us to have that feature. All the memory on this iPad 2 and I can't set up a folder system to keep my office files, either!

I suggest you go to www.dropbox.com and sign up. It works great and all of my field employees can access the company files no matter if you are using a iPhone, Mac, iPad, Windows PC or even my Blackberry:p

3. omgitscro macrumors 6502a

omgitscro

Yes, creating a single Dropbox account for the entire class would work. Are the students going to be using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote? If so, DropDAV is the way to sync these apps to Dropbox.

4. brudog68 macrumors 6502

I use Carbonite. $55 a year for unlimited back up/storage, and there's a nice app for access for iPad.

Edit...however I doubt it would function as you need for sharing other than easy email attachments.

5. ani23 macrumors 6502

Try wuala. They just came out with a nice client for iPhone.

Also gives u more free space if u share some for others on your pc.

But read about it fully on how it works.

Heres some info I posted at slickdeals

Linky

6. coachingguy thread starter macrumors 6502a

coachingguy

Thanks guys!

Yea, I'm already planning on using dropbox... dropbox dv is a good idea! I was just hoping I missed something... Darn you you Apple! ;)

Coachingguy