Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fox2005

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2004
Lima, Peru
I wonder if that virus has the "Plays For Shure" logo...

o well, if it's a windows virus it then really PLAYS FOR SHURE...

AoWolf

macrumors 6502a
Nov 17, 2003
Daytona Beach
wow there stock is down 24%! Zens were always ugly and uncool. Only 50 units though would they even let the info get out?

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
UPDATE MS is taking legal action against Creative on the gounds that Creative's 'Zen' stole Ms's copyrighted ''blue screen of death' Ms is also filling for a pantent of ''red screen of death'' many thing it will be used for Vista( most likely used f in place of teh blue screen when things get really bad, so we will be seeing quite a few of them ;) )

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
For Vista, their new Blue Screen of Death should be changed to a photo of a beach with nice white sand, a beach chair, and a bright blue sky. Beside the beach chair should be a small table with a Pina Colada sitting on top. It should include an umbrella.

Then THAT screen should crash.

Tahko

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2005
Finnland
Nice move, Creative!

As for the red screen of death.. that would be cool! Just like in some 90's science fiction movies where system fails and red screens begin to flash all around and people panic etc! Too bad that when windows crashes no-one panics since it's kinda routine task.

geese

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2003
London, UK
StarbucksSam said:
Absolutey brilliant. And they are patenting things that are related to the iPod. Why? Because they can't make a half-decent product. LmFaO.

To be fair, the Zen Micros were quite nice (still 2nd rate next to iPod mini).

The Zen Touch, however, was a big monkey turd. I've used it. It feels like 5 year old technology.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
geese said:
To be fair, the Zen Micros were quite nice (still 2nd rate next to iPod mini).

The Zen Touch, however, was a big monkey turd. I've used it. It feels like 5 year old technology.

Nice terminology- "big monkey turd". :D

Just can't beat an Apple iPod! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.