Credit cards not installing to Apple Pay?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by anthonymoody, Sep 27, 2016.

1. anthonymoody macrumors 68020

Hi guys. Upgraded from an iPhone 6+ to a 7+. Restored from backup. Then paired AW (Series 0, which I already had) to the new phone. For whatever reason, I can't get more than 1 credit card into Apple Pay on the Watch. The other cards appear in the Watch App, with an Add button next to them. But when I click the button, I get a spinner that eventually turns back into the Add button.

Any help much appreciated.

2. oftheheavens macrumors 68000

I know this is silly but a lot of people don't consider it. Have you restarted both devices since pairing?

If yes, did you set up phone and watch as "new" or "restore from backup"? I have had problems before when going to a new phone from last years phone. This year I had to set up phone as new because it wouldn't update correctly (this year I was on beta on the 6S and I think that may be why I needed to set up as new. The watch was then having problems syncing complications until i restarted it.

Anyway, try restarting everything. If that doesn't work try setting up watch as "new". If that doesn't work you need to try setting up your phone as new.

Only thing that sucks about setting up as new is that you sometimes lose game progress if it isn't game center/icloud friendly.